Sunday, April 15, 2012

TPV - Scraplift

Time again for another awesome challenge at The Paper Variety. At one point or another, all of us need some inspiration or a little push to get our creative mojo flowing. This week's challenge does just that.  Pick one of the design teams projects from January to the present and scraplift it. Whether you use one of the tutorials, or lift a layout, we can't wait to see what you create.


I chose this layout by Sandi. It caught my eye , from the colors to the elements, to the layout.



Here is my layout

Like I said, I liked EVERYTHING about it and almost duplicated it exactly. I used Echo Parks A Boys Life papers. The gears I cut using a svg file. For the stars, I some patterns on the Cricut and then traced them on foam sheets.

Now, what are you going to lift to get in for a chance at the awesome prize from Studio Calico?

The Prize

Thanks for stopping by!
 


Pin It

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Wow! Your layout looks great. It does look almost exactly alike. Love the colors your chose to duplicate.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Sandi said...

Your layout is gorgeous Theresa and I am so honored that you chose to scraplift me.

Vicki said...

Great layout Theresa. Definitely one to copy. I too love everything about it.

Me-Ma Kim said...

OH MERCY!! I LOVE EVERYTHING!! Dax is such a Handsome lil' guy!! You did an AWESOME Job scraplifting!! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...