Tuesday, April 17, 2012

This Is Me

It is so rare that I scrap myself. Not only because I don't like my picture taken, but, it makes me feel a little conceited. I know it shouldn't, but it does. Strange the little things that bother us. LOL  I figured what the heck, let's give it a go and here is what I came up with.

This layout is full of Prima goodness! Here are some close ups.



Don't you just love the resin Shabby Chic Treasures? I have been hording them because I think they are so beautiful. And talk about beautiful, just look at these Prima roses and butterfly. And if you use roses on your project, you can enter it in the challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room.


I've also incorporated some beautiful butterflies by Petaloo, as well as, dew drops that I colored the bottom of some with a pink marker before gluing down.


 For the title, I cut the alphas from a sheet of Prima paper from the Almanac Collection, then inked them.


Notice that Venice lace?  I love this stuff! You can get some at one of my favorite places to shop, The Funkie Junkie Boutique. Linda carries all sorts of good stuff to design a shabby chic, vintage, or funky project. And if you use some of her laces on your project, you can enter it over at Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog.


I've added more hidden journaling on this layout.

Now there you have it...a layout of me!  LOL

Thanks for stopping by!



Pin It

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Beautiful layout!
Thanks for sharing at TSTR!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...