Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The 3 J's


I dumped elements from Crate Papers Restoration collection on my desk. Every time I walked by or sat down throughout the day, I glued an element down. The only paper used was the background paper. All the rest were punch outs or stickers from the collection, except for the alphas. I just love the teeny tiny alphas that I made their names from. They are by KaiserCraft. There was no rhyme or reason to this page, but I think it turned out fun.


Here are some close ups



The title is made with random alpha stickers. The "3" was in a color that didn't match, so I just colored it with a brown sharpie. I need a small embellishment, so I cut the children out of the front advertisement page that comes in the collection kit.


The teeny tiny alphas I spelled their names with. Guess I should have tried to stick them down a bit straighter huh?  LOL!


More random elements.

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Theresa great layout fab colours I like this well done Hugs Elaine

Jannie said...

Did you know that that is a famous Dutch band in the Netherlands?? The 3 J's???

It is beautifully made!

Have a great Easter!

love
Jannie XX

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...