Saturday, February 6, 2010

We Have A Winner!

Over at Scrappy Accents, they have a monthly sketch challenge. If you complete a project based on the sketch and upload it to the gallery, you are put into a drawing for some scrappy goodies. January's sketch winner is Mica. Here is her layout and a bit about her.
Hi. My name is Mica. I live in Mississippi with my husband of almost 20 years and we have a 15-year-old daughter. I've been enjoying scrapbooking for about 3 years now. I love working with sketches. They eliminate a great deal of my frustration when scrapping and allow my layouts to be versatile. I was looking for some sketch sites to join this year and I found this friendly community. I am so happy to be a part of it :):)

To see more of Mica's work, visit her blog at Scrapbookedmoments.blogspot.com


The new sketch is up, so head over to Scrappy Accents and play along! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...