Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Digi Stamp Site

Don't you just love when new resources pop up for the craft? I know I do! After inquiring about digi stamps, I was directed to this link www.tiffanydoodles.com It is a new site just taking off with digi stamps...and I must say....they are great! Because I was the first follower, Tiffany so graciously gave me a choice of a free stamp....now...that was a hard choice to make! But I did settle on one, and here is a card I made using her stamp.
Card Front
Inside Card

Pin It

5 comments:

Michelle H. said...

I love that quote!!
Your card is stunning!!
You rocked that digi stamp!
Love the colors you added to the stamp!
Hava a Blessed day!

Tiffany said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited to see you use my brand new stamp!! What a great feeling! And it looks so pretty!! It's like my little baby that I raised is all grown up and out in the world doing what it was born to do!! hehehe!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!!!

Tracy said...

Beautiful image,words and so pretty papers Theresa!
Your card is "Gorgeous"
Can you pop on by my blog as i have an award for you.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Cori Kozak said...

Beautiful card! Check out my blog to pick up your blog award! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...