Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Slacking!

I have really been slacking in the creativity area! I haven't worked on anything in a few days, other than one digi layout for a challenge. I have been sitting in my recliner under the covers watching Noggin and Lifetime Movies LOL Must be this dreary weather we are having in South Texas. I'm so ready for the beach!
Anyway, thought I would share my digi layout with all of you. It was for a challenge over at Scrappy Accents. We had to design based on Love/Hate. Here is my take.

Pin It

1 comment:

Michelle H. said...

What an awesoem LO!!
I love it and I love how you used the housework and rootbeer that is so cool!!
I hate this cold weather too!
I'm so sick of it!!
Hope you stay warm this weekend its suppose to be our coldest days!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...