Saturday, February 6, 2010

WOW What A Day!

Today must be my lucky day! I got not one, but two blog awards today...how awesome is that???! And to top it off, hubby bought me a new Kodak printer with wifi capabilities....whew whooo!
Now back to the awards. The first award came from Tracy. Lemonade Award. What an honor coming from such a talented lady. Thanks Tracy! Stop on over at her blog, Queenies. I know you will not be disappointed, and sure you will be inspired.

I'm not sure if there are any rules and requirements that go
along with this award other than passing it along. After some consideration (hard choice!) I am passing this award along to Jan over at Paper Craft Pleasures. She is also a very talented lady and I so enjoy learning from her.





Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...