Saturday, February 6, 2010

Second Award

The next award I received today was Happy 101 Blog Award from Cori. Another honor from a very talented lady. Stop over at her blog at Creative Chat. While there, check out her awesome scrappy space...I am soooo jealous! I keep hinting to her to loan me her hubby just long enough for him to make me a awesome scrappy space like hers...but for some reason...she just doesn't offer to loan him out! LOL

With this award, I have to list 10 things that make me happy and pass the award along to 5 other people.


10 Things That Make Me Happy


1. My grandkids - who make me laugh and pull my hair out all in the same day

2. My hubby - who is my rock and spoils me rotten

3. My kids - whewww, glad their grown! lol

4. Scrapping - helps keep my sanity

5. My quiet time - ssshhhhhh

6. My mom - what an amazing woman!

7. The rest of my family - even the nutty ones!

8 My friends - real life and online

9. Root Beer - gotta have it!

10. The ocean - Tranquility


Now on to the 5 recipients


4. Di
There you have it...Be sure to check out their blogs for some great inspiration.

Pin It

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh gosh Theresa!! That is so awesome!! I just now saw your post on my blog! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I've never won an award before! I'm so flattered! And thanks for the link too!! YEAH!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...