Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hey all my neglected bloggers! Did y'all think I had lost my way? LOL I made time this week to complete the weekly challenge from Scrappy Accents. We were to make an altered item other than a card or layout. I have had this frame from Kaiser Crafts beyond the page forever! This challenge was perfect to finally do something with it. Here are the supplies that were required.

2 patterned papers
stamped image
3 brads or gems
ribbon or string
rub-on
Here is my item

I love the way the alphas turned out. I used plain chipboard letters, coated them with Tim Holtz Distressed Crackle Paint in Picket Fence, then dabbed them with his distressed ink pad, old paper, and rubbed it in, then smudged the edges with the distressed ink pad, peeled paint. I then laid the letters randomly side by side and stamped them, then wrapped embroidery string around each letter in a different spot. Pin It

6 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Very beautiful LO!!
Love all the details you added!
Love it!
Have a belssed day!!

Coleen said...

Theresa,Just changed the name of my blog. I'm following your blog here too. Would you follow mine? Then I can get directly to yours from mine.
Thanks,
Coleen
http://vintageterrace2.blogspot.com/
http://franksukraine.blogspot.com/

debb said...

Beautiful frame!

Michelle H. said...

Happy Birthday to you!!
Hope you have a very blessed Birthay!!
Hugs!

IsabellasSketchbook said...

Very nice work!

Theresa said...

Thanks Y'all!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...