Sunday, October 2, 2011

Check Mate


It was time again for the 24 Hour Challenge over at the Yahoo group Scrappin-N-Chattin. I love this challenge every month. Even though you give your three choices of collections you want to use, it is always a surprise at "go" time. The collection that was chosen for me from my choices this month was the Printery collection by Prima. Love it!

I incorporated this weeks challenge at Lil Red Wagon, which was to included a postage of some type on your project. I used one of the labels from the papers that looked like a postage stamp and added the silly saying, well because, in my house...The Queen Rules the King!  LOL



Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

What a terrific layout! I like how you used the stamp for journalling. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon's 100th challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...