Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happiness is...


I have had the Restoration collection by Create Paper for a long time. Why was I hording it???  LOL. I think this layout turned out great with all the goodies that came in the kit. The photo is of me, hubby, and our kids from 1998. Can you believe that was a cool December day when that was taken? Ahhh the beautiful Texan winters!

I made this for one of this months challenges in the Yahoo group I belong to, Scrappin-N-Chattin. There are always fun challenges going on over there. Abby and Suzanne, the same two who own and operate The Paper Variety, are the same ones who run the Yahoo group. They are great crafty partners! If you haven't check the group out yet, we would love to have you join us. Like I said, always something fun going on. Like, layout challenges, card challenges, monthly layout challenge, monthly sketch challenge, bingo, a quarterly jackpot drawing...and more!  Hope to see you there...and if you landed there after visiting here, let me know!

Thanks for stopping by!

 
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...