Saturday, October 15, 2011

Swingin'


This layout is based on sketch #177 over at Creative Scrappers. I used more of the Bo Bunny Ad Lib collection that was gifted to me. I really like this collection and am thinking of purchasing some more to make Dax's birthday invites and banner with. His 5th b-day is just around the corner...oh my!  lol
This layout is also used for one of the monthly challenges,in my Yahoo group Scrappin-N-Chattin,  which is to incorporate wood grain. I used the Pooh Font cartridge and cut the title. Also for the 52 Week Challenge. Can you believe just completed week 41?...that means only 11 more weeks until the end of the year, and ONLY 10 weeks before Christmas!  I know you all just went.....uuuggghhhh!   LOL.


Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

2 comments:

FiKenward said...

What an adorable picture and I love your take on the sketch, lovely work and I like how you have used the matting to make the softer patterned paper pop.

Emily D. said...

Super cute layout!! Love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...