Monday, September 26, 2011

Life's Full of Happiness


I am really pleased with the way this layout based on this weeks sketch from Creative Scrappers turned out. I again used some of the MME Lime Twist collection that I won on their blog.

I am also using this layout for this weeks challenge over at Cher's Studio. The challenge is to use 3D flowers.  I made this flowers using the brown packing paper that comes in shipments when you order from certain places. I gave them a squirt of Glimmer Mist, then crinkled them up until they dried.


This layout is also for this weeks Fabulous Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs. The challenge is Ransom letters. A good way to use up some of your left over alphas.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

7 comments:

jessica said...

This is so beautiful!! Love the flowers you made :)
Thanks for sharing with The Digi Bistro and linking up with us over at Cher's Studio!

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

This layout, and that photo, with that big smile is just too adorable!!! Love all your varied fonts! I hope to see you create with us again at Frosted Designs! **Roberta

Carley said...

I love this layout and that sweet baby I just wanna eat her with a spoon! She is a DOLL!!!! Thank you for giving the details on how you made your flower it is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at the digi bistro! We hope that you join us again soon!
Hugs
Carley

Eli said...

You have chosen a color scheme very romantic! The flower is gorgeous, and the photo is fantastic! I like the care you put into achieving. Very nice page.
Eli (Frosted Designs)

Patricia said...

beautiful... The photo is awesome...

Ashley Horton said...

What a gorgeous layout and adorable photo! I love all of the little touches on this one! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs! :)

FiKenward said...

Adorable photo and gorgeous layout. I like your take on the sketch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...