Monday, August 16, 2010

The winner is.....

It has come to the end of Scrappin-n-Chattin's Blog Hop. I would like to thank everyone for playing along. Before I get to the winner, I would also like to thank everyone for hopping by here at my blog and leaving all the wonderful comments and welcome to all my new followers.

and the winner is.......




Theresa said...

Great tutorial...the flower is great and was perfect timing for me to find...I needed something to dress up a gift.Thanks

August 14, 2010 3:02 PM


Theresa (great name) please email me at scrappyartcrafters at yahoo dot com so I can get your goodies in the mail.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Make sure to check Abby's blog to see if you are the winner of the "Grand Prize"

Thanks again to everyone who played along!
Pin It

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I'm so tickled..thank you so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...