Thursday, August 12, 2010

Snowman Card

The time has come for me to start the EDCC (every day card challenge) at S-n-C. With August being a busy month, we got to choose whether we wanted to do 15 days or 30 days. If you picked 15 days, you also got to choose on which day you would like to begin. This worked great for me since my kids had already planned on coming for a visit the first week of August. Today is actually my 4th day, but I have been busy with the blog hop stuff so this is the first day I have gotten around to sharing.


I also made this card based on this weeks sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You. I love the snowman, I made him up and pieced him together. I used a circle punch for his head, the hat came from the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge (caterpiller accessory), I hand drew the scarf, nose, and holly. The snowflakes are from a punch, I added a touch of Stickles for some sparkle. I think he turned out so darn cute.

Pin It

4 comments:

Regina Mangum said...

This is just wonderful! We are so glad you could play along with is this week at 2S4Y!

Betty Anne said...

Your snowman card is just too cute. Great job.

Laura Davis said...

This is adorable!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson said...

Oh sooooooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...