Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tweet Card

This week over at The Cuttlebug Spots blog, the challenge is all about babies. The design team has made some awesome cards for inspiration, be sure to stop by and check them out.

I am also using this card for the challenge over at Jitter Buggin Challenge. I am a new follower of this blog, and let me tell you...it looks like they have some fantastic challenges and even more fantastic prizes! For this one, I followed their sketch using a square card and the use of a Cricut "B" or "Bee". I used the "B" from the Stone Script cartridge in the word "Baby"

Pin It

5 comments:

Sherri said...

WOW....what a pretty card!! Love your interpretation of the sketch....and all the embossing is terrific!

Thanks for Jitterbuggin

claudiasbastelblog said...

Lovely!!

LG

claudia761

GiGi said...

What a cute card! I love it!

Kristina said...

What an adorable card! I love all of the color and texture, fabulous.

Raven B said...

This is FABULOUS!!!
Hugs,
Raven

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...