Monday, August 2, 2010

A New Month

Well, it is that time again. A new month of challenges over at Scrappin-n-Chattin. I decided to start with the one that I felt was going to be the most challenging, that way I would have all month to complete it. The challenge is mosaic. We have to make a full layout of mosaic, covering the WHOLE page! and let me tell you...it was definitly a challenge for me! With my vision problem, and all the little squares, it made me dizzy. Of course trying to figure out a layout for all those tiles was a challenge in itself! They are a little crooked, but it is done!

I used pictures of my granddaughter Josslyn watering her plants. She is such a lil gardener! I think all in all it turned out ok.

Pin It

2 comments:

Liz said...

Thank you so much for becoming my follower during the Papercraft Star blog hop. Your work is beautiful!!

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Yes it an adorable layout and the time it take to cut all those pieces out... your a good MEMA...

The Scrapbooking Queen

Theresa my name too...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...