Monday, June 20, 2011

WANTED

I can't believe it has been almost 2 weeks since I have blogged. Some of my family came for a visit, then I was struck with some summer virus going around. Sure hope it isn't going around in your area, as it was AWFUL!

Anyway, on to my latest layout. We recently took a mini vacation down to  South Padre Island, Texas. We stopped in this resturant for breakfast (sorry can't remember the name right now), and inside they had a little jail cell. So, being the scrapper that I am, I had to pose hubby and Dax inside for a photo.








I knew I wanted to make a fun "WANTED" poster type layout. I made the scroll base in inkscape, then inked, chalked, and drew in the lines. I LOVE how it turned out! I cut the title and reward using Engravers font and SCAL. The sherriff badge was a free svg file I found online. I used 3 small metal keys by K&Co.


Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...