Saturday, June 25, 2011

Micki

It was time again for the 24 Hour Challenge over at Scrappin-N-Chattin, the bestest scrappy group on Yahoo! I LOVE this challenge. We have to submit 3 collections that we have. The hostess picks 3 sketches, then we are given a persons name and have to choose one of their collections and one of the sketches to use. We don't find out until "GO" time, so it is always a surprise for me.





Chosen for me was this sketch and Lace with Grace collection by Glitz. Which is just awesome!
 I knew exactly which photo I wanted to use with this collection. One of my youngest sister Micki. I just LOVE this picture of her, she has the most beautiful smile. She is just an all around beautiful person...well...ok....most of the time!  LOL


Here's my take on the sketch







This layout is also for the "Anything Goes" challenge over at Trail Makers blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

1 comment:

Yara said...

Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The (Paper) Trail Makers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...