Monday, June 6, 2011

Altered Shadow Box

I picked up this three compartment shadow box at a yard sale a few weeks ago, knowing it would be awesome to alter it. For the first week, it sat looking at me wondering what it was going to become...lol.  I was struggling with what to do with it. Then, while looking at the pages of my grandkids that I had framed, a light went on! I would put oma in it. That is what my grandkids call me. And hang it above their pictures.

This is what it started out as
And here is how it turned out




Close up of each section. Other than the large roses, I made all the flowers and vines. My second love to scrapbooking itself is making flowers and embellies.
























Challenges entered


Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

3 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!! Theresa this is gorgeous. You need to take a picture of it on the wall with the framed pages. You do such wonderful work. Absolutely beautiful.

April said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Theresa!!! I bet it'll look amazing on your wall...
- April

Unknown said...

Theresa these are just beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...