Monday, February 14, 2011

Cupcake Birthday

This week over at The Paper Variety, the challenge is to use a cupcake somewhere on your project. I knew exactly what pictures I wanted to do a layout with. My granddaughter Josslyn had a cupcake themed birthday party for her second birthday. I have had these pictures for a year now just waiting for the perfect time to scrap them.






I've also used this for one of this months challenges at Scrappin-N-Chattin. We are to use 3 hearts on our layout. It's hard to tell, but there is a small on topping the cupcake in the bottom right corner. The big cupcake and heart I received from a Cricut Swap we did in the group by the talented Ashley.

Additional Challenges




Pin It

7 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love your LO! FUN FUN FUN! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Karen Wilson said...

Oh wow, I LOVE this!! How fun and colorful!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! Good luck in the draws!

Dragonlady said...

Great layout, love the pictures and great colours. Thanks for sharing at Lasting Memories.

Hugs Ali x

patti west said...

What a beautiful lo!! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety! :)

tiffany said...

such a sweet layout, love the cupcake and the bling! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Lasting Memories! =)Tiffany DT

Lauren said...

This is so cute! I love the paper lace! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

Sue said...

I love this layout Theresa. You sure got a lot of mileage with it. As wrote earlier at SnC, I agree with Suzanne that you embellish your layouts so well.. always just right. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...