Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Something has to change!

I knew when I started this bloggy thing, that I would probably not keep up on it. However, that is going to change!

Since I'm a very boring person and don't have enough to share about my life, I have decided to focus more on sharing my scrappy crafts.

I am addicted to scrapbooking and paper piecing! I first tried scrapbooking about 5 or 6 years ago. I purchased a lil kit, dug out some photos and did a couple of pages. I stuffed them in a drawer and that was that. Until Dax was born. I decided I was going to give it another try. I picked up a scrapbooking magazine....Wow!...look at what can be done! I hadn't realized there was soooo much stuff available for the craft. There's even scrapbook stores! My first attempts look like CRAP! LOL I was amazed. Creativity was spinning in my head.

Now not quite two years later, my craft room looks like a mini scrapbook store! Will I really use all this stuff? Do I really need to buy more? Like all other paper crafters, we see something cute...not sure how or when we will use it...but gotta have it!






Here is the first layout I did of Dax

I don't remember what papers I used. The big B is a wooden letter from Michaels that I had decopodged paper on. This is where the addiction began.
Pin It

1 comment:

Beach said...

I think it is cute, he sure has grown!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...