Thursday, October 3, 2013

P.A.D Day 2 & Day 3

Time got away from me yesterday and I didn't get my Project A Day project upload here to my blog. I was beginning to think I was going to run out of time today too...lol

Day 2: DIY Photo Canvas
 Sorry for the poor photo and the streaks. I was trying to get it all finished yesterday and couldn't wait for the mod podge to dry.  I made a step by step video of how I made this.


for some reason, I couldn't get the video to embed here.

Thanks for stopping by!



Day 3: Painted Frames

I didn't have a chance to make a step by step today. I hope to add it at a later time.  
I bought these framed from Walmart in the craft section for 4.98. They were bare wood. I designed a stencil in SCAL and cut it out of contact paper on the Cricut machine. Then painted then removed the contact paper. 
These are going in my bathroom also. I haven't gotten any photos in them yet. I need to find something. Hey, maybe I could get my super talented scrappy friend Danni to color me some images....hmmmmm   LOL

Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...