Thursday, January 26, 2012

Using It Up

Like most other paper crafters, I have stacks of old papers. I get so excited when new stuff comes, that I push the old back so I can play with the new. Remember, we buy it because we loved it when it came out, so why not use it up? That is one of my new goals, to make at least one thing a week from older collections. This week I made two. I used a way old collection I ran across looking for something else. I was gifted this collection.(sorry don't remember by who now...it's been so long) I used What a Hoot Caboodle Kit by Three Bugs in a Rug. It is full of bright, happy colors. I needed something cheerful after suffering with an awful abscess tooth this past week.

The first layout I made is of my oldest grand daughter Josslyn when she was still a baby cruising around in her walker.


The second one is of my middle grand daughter Rachel playing with her daddy's hat. Both of these layouts make me feel happy.


Thanks for stopping by!
 
Pin It

1 comment:

JULIANA said...

I have the same problem! Out with the old and in with the new! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...