Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This Way/Bo Bunny

This months layout challenge at Bo Bunny is this great photo for inspiration.


Isn't it great? Just look at all the different items to pull inspiration from. My inspiration came from the colors, which I love.  For my layout, I used the Ad Lib collection.

The background blue looks like it came right off of the accent wall of the room, and other pattern from the bed spread. Also, the grids on the paper from the grids of the windows. This collection fit perfectly with the inspiration photo.
I cut the title, "This way to the best time of our life", from one of the papers from the collection. I'm really happy with the way it turned out.


Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Love, love, love this layout Theresa....so colorful and the picture of your grandbaby is adorable!

April said...

This is sooooo cute Theresa!!
- April

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...