Thursday, December 15, 2011

Twinkle Toes

I love love love this layout of my grandson Dax. This is for this weeks challenge over at The Paper Variety. This weeks theme is Anything Goes, which I also love. It lets the eclectic side of me soar.

 

I began by cutting out the center of the die cut paper by Bo Bunny from the Et Cetera  collection. Using pop dots, I adhered it to the background paper by Prima from the Printerly collection.  Using more of the Printerly collection, I added a piece kinda of in and out of the cut out area. Let's take a look at some close ups.


I inked and misted chipboard pieces to give a rusty appearance. Then tucked them in with flowers and other die cuts. I made the bauble using Tim Holtz Fragments and some charms. Here is a close up.

For the title, I used another chipboard piece using the same technique then used tiny alphas to spell it out. And of course more flowers and some bling.


I used another fragment and added Dax's name and the year the photo was taken. I added some beads to the twine that it hangs on. here is a close up.



Thanks for stopping by!




Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...