Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Baby

Here it is, Tuesday night and I don't have my DT project posted for The Cuttlebug Spot. Last week, I posted the wrong project, and this week I'm a slacker...LOL!

So this weeks challenge is all about Santa Baby! I made a simple card, and simply love the looks of it.


I used papers from MME's Lost and Found Christmas, and the stamps are by Hero Arts. I love the sheer ribbon bow, it seems to finish the card off.


I am also entering at:
My Time To Craft Challenge, - Vintage Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey - Christmas 
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Christmas 
Belli Challenge - Winter-Christmas
Hooked on Craft Challenges - Christmas 






Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Time sure does fly by...so much to keep up with! Great Santa card. Love the centered bow.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!

Thanks for joining us at MTTC for our "Vintage" challenge

hope you will join us again soon xx

Kelly said...

Such a beautiful and classy card!
Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Kelly.
Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...