Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Baby

Here it is, Tuesday night and I don't have my DT project posted for The Cuttlebug Spot. Last week, I posted the wrong project, and this week I'm a slacker...LOL!

So this weeks challenge is all about Santa Baby! I made a simple card, and simply love the looks of it.


I used papers from MME's Lost and Found Christmas, and the stamps are by Hero Arts. I love the sheer ribbon bow, it seems to finish the card off.


I am also entering at:
My Time To Craft Challenge, - Vintage Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey - Christmas 
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Christmas 
Belli Challenge - Winter-Christmas
Hooked on Craft Challenges - Christmas 






Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Time sure does fly by...so much to keep up with! Great Santa card. Love the centered bow.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card!

Thanks for joining us at MTTC for our "Vintage" challenge

hope you will join us again soon xx

Kelly said...

Such a beautiful and classy card!
Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Kelly.
Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...