Wednesday, May 25, 2011

School Days

Another week...another fun challenge over at The Paper Variety. This week the theme is school.

Every now and then, I run across an awesome layout designed by another talented paper artist that I just have to scrap. That was the case for this layout. I scraplifted it from Debbie from Love Lifes Little Pleasures. (Thanks Debbie!)







I've had this photo of my dad from first grade for a long time. When I seen Debbie's layout, I knew it would be perfect for this photo. I used the Lucky kit from CTMH that I had won a while ago from Lasting Memories. It is full of awesomeness!

Don't forget to head over to TPV to see what the other talented DT members came up with.

Additional Challenges

Gingersnap Creations - denim, rust, & dust
Lil Red Wagon - use a number

Thanks for stopping by!




Pin It

7 comments:

Deb (dcorder) said...

What a sweet scrapbook page! Thanks for join us at Gingersnap Creations.

Suzy said...

GREAT page Theresa. My favorite part is the embellie cluster in the top left corner. Thanks for another great project showcased at TPV! ;)

Teresa said...

Great scrap page. xx

Joanne said...

Great layout! I love all the little details you added! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

trisha too said...

What a little cutie! Great layout, Theresa--very fun. Lovin' all the vintage bits combined with the "now" look.

Thank you for joining the fun at Gingersnap Creations!!

:)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just a wonderful piece.

Paper Squirrel said...

I absolutely love this! The colors are perfect for a vintage photo, while it looks so perfectly today...just great!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...