Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Coloring Eggs








This is this weeks challenge at The Paper Variety. Though this is my off week from the DT, I played along, as I LOVE the challenges.

I have seen dribbled paint on others layouts and have always wanted to give it a try. This challenge was the perfect opportunity for it. I opened the bottles and just squeezed out the paint, holding it a few inches above my background paper. I got globs in some areas, which would have looked great...if I had the patience to wait for them to dry...LOL!  So after I applied the paint, I covered the cardstock with a paper towel to absorb some of the paint. I really like the affect it gave.








This layout also covers the 52 Week Challenge and SC 11 challenge to use at least 6 eyelets on your layout over at Scrappin-N-Chattin. And Sketchy Thursdays.
Pin It

5 comments:

Audrey Yeager said...

I love your painting and the eggs and the two photos at the top!!! Great page!

Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

Shannon said...

Theresa! This turned out FABULOUS!! :) Great work as always girl <3 -- so glad I get to be on a DT with you!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, this is so fun and such a perfect foundation for egg dying pics!

patti west said...

Theresa, I love your unique paint technique used as your background!! It's perfect for your theme and pics. :)

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Love the painting Theresa! great idea! fabulous layout too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...