Saturday, August 1, 2009

I've been TAGGED!!!!

Sandra over at What's All The Brew-Ha-Ha has tagged me! Thanks Sandra!!!
This is the first time I have been tagged, and it's exciting! I'm suppose to list 6 non-important things that make me happy. Though I don't think anything that makes my happy is non-important...but here's my list!

1. Scrapping - I love to manipulate paper, mixing different colors and textures to see what I can create.

2. The coast - I LOVE sitting on the beach with the breeze from the waves blowing in my face, taking in the smell of the salt air.

3. My scrappy groups - Isn't the web just fantastic? Permitting us to make friends all over the world without leaving our homes.

4. The Wishblade - A personal cutting machine which gives me the freedom to design and cut my own paper piecings.

5. Green grass - I love the feel of it under my bare feet.

6. Last but not least - Naps! LOVE...LOVE...LOVE my naps! LOL

And now, I get to tag 6 wonderfully talented people!

1. Jenn at I Scrap Memories
2. Emily at Through Emily's Eyes
3. Brianna at Jill of all craft tradez
4. Molly at Life is What Life Does
5. Abby at Abby's Garden
6. Vicki at Vicki's Artistic License Pin It

1 comment:

Okispice said...

Well how fun! Wish I had been tagged!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...