Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Patiently Waiting

I have tried out for my very first Design Team with Core'dinations. Now I am patiently awaiting the results. If you have never used the Core'dinations product line...you should! It is high quality cardstock, but that's not the only reason it is so great...it has a color core. I love this! If you sand it, tear it, or crinkle it, a different shade of the color shows through. How awesome is that?! There are also other lines, such as, Black Magic and Chocolate Box. The Black Magic has one side that is black and the other that is a color, the same for the Chocolate Box, only it is brown on one side. There's a new line called Whitewash...I haven't gotten my hands on that yet...but I'm sure I will soon!!

A good place to pick this up is www.scrapbuglane.com she has good deals!

NOTE: It was not a requirement for me to advertise Core'dinations, I LOVE the product and thought I would share it with you.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...