Thursday, April 16, 2009

I now have an online store

I have had the honor of helping others preserve their precious memories for lifetimes to come by making scrapbooks. So many of use have been keeping our photos in a box on top of the shelf in the closet, or stuffed in a drawer, where they have begun to fade or stick together ruining the photo. The best way to store your memories is in a custom made scrapbook. That's where I come in. I will work closely with you to design a one of a kind custom scrapbook that you will be proud to show off. Head on over to http://www.scrappyartcrafters.com/ for more information. You will also find digital cutter files which I have designed for the Wishblade and other cutting machines. Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...