Friday, April 3, 2015

Shabby Chic Heart Wall Hanging

Lately I get so excited when I get a chance to finish a craft project. Like most artists and crafters, I have heaps of projects to complete. And the pile just keeps on growing!

I think I have figured out why it takes me so long to finish one creation. I usually make all my own little embellishments for my projects. So there's designing time, painting time, drying time, gluing time...and on and on.

Anyway, on to the shabby chic heart wall hanging.





I dyed some seam binding for the bow. Wrapped white floral tape around some wire and made little curly ques and adhered crystal beads to the ends. I made all the little pearl flower embellies, as well as, the paper rose. You really can't see the bling spray in the pictures, but I took thick fishing line and strung crystal and pearl beads along it, gluing them in place so they wouldn't slide. I even made the string of pearls....ok...not really...LOL!

I also made the stick pin and pearl dangle. I had so much fun making every thing for this heart.



Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

2 comments:

Sandi said...

This is absolutely beautiful Theresa. I still have the gorgeous shadow box you made for me on display and people comment on it all the time. I tell them my friend in Texas made it for me because she loves me!

simplybren said...

This is beautiful. I love love love all the crystals and pearls. You do such amazing things. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...