Thursday, February 20, 2014

Paintings

Hey my bloggy friends....I have not fallen off the face of the earth...yet anyways...LOL. I can't believe I have not done any posting since November...where has the time gone again?

I haven't been doing any scrapbooking, I lost my scrappy mojo for the time being, which I thought would never happen. So, what have I been doing? painting. I have always done the fun whimsical paintings, though I have always wanted to try a more realistic look, so I began doing research looking for techniques. I came across 3 good instructors that I have learned a lot from, who all say "anyone can paint". Brandon Schaefer, Darrell Crow, and Wilson Bickford. I am no where near their level of artistry, as I have A LOT to learn, however, I am happy with my paintings. 

These are painted with acrylics on stretched canvas or canvas boards.







Thanks for sticking with me during my bloggy drought, and thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Beautiful work Theresa! I love the lighthouse.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...