Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Project A Day


My friend Kim (yes...i have one or two of them...lol) is hosting a Project A Day challenge the month of October over on Facebook. This is a "for fun" only challenge, so not a lot of rules. It can be any type of project, scrapbook, card making, painting, furniture redo, sewing. Any ole project, as long as you worked on it that day....well except for laundry...LOL!

Doesn't this sound fun? I know I have a whole big list of projects I have been meaning to do, so I jumped at the chance to join in. What about you, wanna join in on the fun?  If so, just leave me a comment on this post with your email address and I will get you added to the Facebook group. I think it is going to be a lot of fun seeing what everyone gets accomplished on a daily basis. Not to mention the inspiration that will be gathered from all the fantastic projects.

Also, if you would like to help spread the word, please grab the badge from my side bar -------->>> to display on your blog.

Hope to see you there!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...