Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'm Back....I Think!

I took a bit of a break. A lot of stuff going on in my life at the same time. I just didn't have time to craft as much as I would have liked. But I think I'm back and ready to get back in to the swing of crafting.

I have created layouts of my grand babies to hang on my living room wall. I finally got my youngest grand daughter Laila's done. Not bad, only took me 6 months...LOL.


A few close ups





I cut the bird from chipboard and inked it with a few different colors, then added some Stickles.


I cut the border using the Demask Decor Cricut cartridge. I used the same technique on it as the bird. Also adding some pearls.


of course I had to include some beautiful Prima flowers.


And lastly, I used rub-ons to create the title. This is something I did on all five layouts.

So there it is! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Hopefully my next post will come soon.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...