Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Explore

I had so much fun creating this layout. It went together surprisingly fast.


I started by rubbing several different shade of distress inks, then spritzed some mists. Then I went to town with several different stamps and inks, and added a touch of rub ons.


For the title, I used an epoxy type sticker of the word explore and loosely stuck it down and rubbed distress ink over it. Then I removed it and set it off a touch. Love how it turned out!


Because I didn't want the journaling in the open on the page, I incorporated some hidden journaling.


Just some fun touches. My sent me some embellies that worked perfect on this layout. Sandi sent me the veneer camera, and Dawn sent me a bunch of different rub ons which these polka dots came from. I love that crackled glass stamp by Tattered Angels.

Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...