Thursday, December 13, 2012

Canvas Art

Oh how relaxing it is to sit and paint. I turn on a book on tape and get lost in the story for hours while I paint.  I did these two canvas's for my grand daughters Kalista and Laila's bedroom. I just love the bright cheerful colors. I chose these specifically for their room when I won them recently on My Color by Pantone's blog hop. I had never used their paints before, but I can tell you, I am a BIG fan now. They are so creamy and rich and glide right on. No, I am not being paid in any form for my opinion. They truly are great.

ok...on to the canvas's. 


I love how they turned out and can't wait to go hang them in their 
room.

Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

1 comment:

Danni said...

Have to say again, love how vibrant these are! They make me smile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...