Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cuttlebug Times Three

The challenge this week at The Cuttlebug Spot is to use the Cuttlebug in 3 ways. It doesn't have to be 3 different ways, just 3 different items. Such as, two different embossing folders and a die cut, or two different die cuts and a embossing folder. You get the idea.


For my card, I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder on the card base, and the largest square from the Fleur de Lis Squares by Spellbinders. I then used Cuttlebugs Cut and Emboss Butterflies die and placed it in the center of the square and ran it through the Cuttlebug. I used pop dots to give it a little dimension.

I hope to see your creation on The Cuttlebug Spot's blog this week.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Pin It

4 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Theresa. I love that Fleur di Lis die. It makes the card look so elegant. Just beautiful.

Danni said...

This is just so beautiful!! Gorgeous job!

Unknown said...

Just signed up as your newest follower. Your stuff is so cute!!! would love for you to visit/follow me at http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com

robin
MCCR DT

Rach83 said...

This is gorgeous, Theresa. The colours are really bold and the shapes are so striking. A fab card.

Rachel x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...