Monday, May 7, 2012

All Aboard

I finally got a chance to scrap after a rough week. Dax woke up throwing up blood one night. I called an ambulance and tried not to show the lil guy that I was panicking. I had never seen so much blood coming out of some one before. On April 19th, he had his tonsils out and apparently the scabbing that is suppose to happen didn't and all that blood was clotting in his stomach....ewwww! He was  hospitalized for a few days due to losing so much blood. But all is good now, he is back to his normal ole bratty self. And returned to school today.



Here is a layout I did of him today. Recently while at the park, a train had parked. The engineer got out and went to the local convenience store, so his mom thought that was the perfect time to take some pictures of him on it. 

 I used Authentiques Free Bird papers and followed the sketch from ScraputanteBlog

  I cut the train and accessories from the oldie but goodie My Community cartridge. I did my journaling right on the caboose. I added Stickles to the rail road sign to emulate lights. For the puffs of smoke, I cut clouds with SCAL and ran them through the Cuttlebug with the D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. I think it gives the impression of swirling smoke.

 For the title, I cut the alphas with Sizzix's Rat A Tat alpha dies. Then embellish with buttons and burlap twine. I love the burlap twine. The Funkie Junkie has many colors of it.


Thanks for stopping by!
 
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...