Friday, March 2, 2012

WINNERS

Did you come hop along with the Shabby Accents Blog Hop? Did you leave a comment? If you answered yes to both of these questions, you could be a WINNER!


The winner of my blog candy is....SILVIA  from Silly Scraps blogspot



and the Grand Prize of $15.00 gift certificate to The Funkie Junkie on etsy and $20.00 gift certificate to Sa Crafters on zibbet is......CAROLYN  from Slap Happy Scrappy blogspot



CONGRATS LADIES! please email me at scrappyartcrafters at yahoo dot com with your info so I can get you your prizes. Pin It

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks so much Theresa!!! I sent you an email...I am so surprised and so excited about the whole thing! And many thanks to the sponsors who donated the gifts!!! I'm looking forward to using them!!!

silvia said...

Congrats Carolyn!!
Thanks Theresa~I am off to send you my addy now.

Have a great day!!
Silvia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...