Saturday, February 11, 2012

Where Did Your Hair Go?

I am having a fun weekend. The scrappy group Scrappin-N-Chattin now has a blog for its members to meet up to crop, and we can chat as well. Several of us are posting challenges and offering prizes. Everyone has been very productive. Well, other than me. I'm a very slow scrapper and I have only completed two layouts so far. Here is one of them.


 I love this picture of my grand daughter Rachel with her little friends. It looks like they are in a deep conversation. Rachel is the smallest "bald" baby. LOL
This layout fits into the Paper Piecing Challenge over at Casual Fridays. I made the fan fold rosettes following my scrappy friend Sandi's tutorial. You can see it here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

1 comment:

Michele Gross said...

It's always a treat to see a layout in our gallery :) Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...