Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baby Boy

This is the second time I have used this design. I just can't help it! From the first moment I fell in love with it on Sandi Clarksons blog, I knew I had to lift it. So the first layout I made, I used sonogram photos of my granddaughter. This time I used a sonogram from my daughter in laws sisters baby Haiden. As I am working on an album for her, I KNEW I would have to make one of these! I think I will have to make one for every new baby now...LOL.



I did a hidden journaling tag that tucks behind the photo, plenty of space for Tasha to document her memories.


Aren't these lil baby feet the cutest? The were cut from the New Arrival cartridge, along with the bassinet and title.



I made my own crinkled ribbon (which I promised my friend Dawn I would do a video for...months ago!). The rattle charm was brass, I painted it with white acrylic paint to fit my needs.



Thanks for stopping by!

 
Pin It

1 comment:

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Theresa, Wow what a gorgeous layout! I love the little pram! Thank you for applying for our DT call over on Anything goes. I wish you lots of luck..
Hugs
Anything goes Team

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...