Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bassinet

First, I have to give credit for the concept of this layout to Sandi Clarkson. She made a layout of her expectant twin grandbabies and it was so stickin' cute, I knew I HAD to lift it.






The challenge this week at The Cuttlebug Spot was to use buttons on your project. I made lil rose buds from tiny pink buttons. I think they are so cute!





I also used little yellow buttons for the centers of my handmade flowers.






So that it will qualify for one of the challenges in my yahoo group Scrappin-N-Chattin, I had to incorporate some journaling. So for this layout, I did hidden journaling. It tucks behind the altra sound photos.






Thanks for stopping by!










Pin It

3 comments:

Sandi said...

This layout is absolutely gorgeous, Theresa. I love those lil rosebuds!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great page .. thanks for the shout out! You have such a great blog .. had fun looking at your work!

~jan said...

Theresa-this is gorgeous! I adore those little rosebuds! And your handmade flowers are beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...