Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Embossing On Mini Albums

This weeks challenge over at The Cuttlebug Spot is to use embossing on a mini album. I don't usually make mini albums, I'm a layout type of gal. However, I just learned that my new grandbaby that is due December 1st is a girl! So I thought this would be the perfect time to make a mini girly album. And when there's a chance at winning some goodies, that makes it all the better. This weeks prize is $50 for Simon Says Stamp! 50 BUCKS!!! whewww whooooo

ok...now on to my creation.




for a larger view, click the photo



Pin It

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Adorable album. Congrats on the new grandbaby.

myska said...

What a lovely little girl album! Love it!

Nilda Rockenbach said...

this is adorable. I love it. It will hold so many treasured moments.

thank you for playing along this week at www.thecuttlebugspot.com

KimCreate said...

This mini album is exquisite! I wish I were that creative.
KimCreate

Glenda Joy said...

Really beautiful....what an incredible keepsake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...