Friday, November 6, 2009

Scrappy Accents

I'm home and boy have I been busy! Not with scrapping however. One of my favorite scrappy groups, Memory Scrappers has closed it doors. I have made some awesome friends in the group, so a few of us decided we needed to create another group to keep us together. So, that is what I have been doing, designing a new community, Scrappy Accents. It is already fastly growing! We have some fun things planned for the future, such as, challenges, swaps, helping organizations, and of course lots and lots of chatting.
We are also seeking our first Design Team. Hop on over to Scrappy Accents to learn all the details. Also, check out our new group blog HERE. Hope to see you there!!! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...