Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Be Jolly

Scrap Sandwich...that is the challenge this week at The Cuttlebug Spot. What is a  Scrap Sandwich?, you ask. Well, it is just using scraps and layering them up. easy peasy!  All of us paper crafters have TONS of scraps, so this is the challenge to use them up!

Here is my Scrap Sandwich.


I based this from a Thinking of You card I made a long time ago. Actually, it is identical except for the sentiment. I of course used all my scraps and sandwiched them together. (obviously....I like saying scrap sandwich...LOL!)

I hope you can join us this week, and remember to head over to The Cuttlebug Spot and see what the other DT members have sandwiched together.

Thanks for stopping by!  
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...