Midnight Spell Stack
Amber Autumn Stack
Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge if so, head over to their blog to learn what you have to do for your chance to win.
Hope to see you there!
Here is what I came up with incorporating this weeks sketch from Sassy Lil Sketches.
I have chosen to do a layout, because that is what I make the most. I used old scrap papers that I have been hording. The photo is of my oldest sister Marie taken by the tree in my front yard during her recent visit.
Thanks for stopping by!
I am also using this layout for one of the SC10 challenges, a monthly challenge that is hosted over at Scrappin-N-Chattin. One of the five challeges is to use a black and white photo. I immediately thought of this photo. I so LOVE this picture of Rick and Dax when Dax was just a few days old. I have had it framed for over 3 years, just have never scrapped it until now. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.
So I scoured my new photos and thought these would be great with the Cosmo Cricket Snorkle line that I had won from Scrappin N Chattin. Here is what I came up with.
The pattern papers are Complete Boy by My Minds Eye, I just love the colors in this line! The front base of the card, I used Core'dinations Black Magic with the red core. I ran it through the Cuttlebug with the spots and dots embossing folder, then sanded for the red to show through. I also made the rooster using the same cardstock.
I cut the rooster from Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge. Actually, it was the chicken, but, I thought it looked more like a rooster than the rooster one. I cut it out 3 times in 3 colors to piece him together. (sure wish all the carts had the layering function like CAC) anyway, for his eyes, I used the old fashion hole punch, you know, the one you hit with the hammer. I used the large hole for the white, and the small hole for the black. And of course, I had to use pop dots for dimension. I think it is adorable!
The ribbon I made with the Office Help cart. I cut out the badge twice, and adhered the ribbon between them. Then topped it with the starburst and a circle. I cut the 1st from the Ashlyn's Alphabet cartridge. For the banner, I just cut elongated triangles by hand and added alpha rub ons, added some white embrodery floss for the tabs and used pop dots for more dimension.
All in all, I like how it turned out.
Now I am in the drawing for a new Cricut Cartridge...whewwww whoooo! Head on over to the blog to learn the details of this weeks challenge...who knows....maybe you'll get Top 3 and have a chance for a new cartridge too.Pin It